The proceeds from local fundraising events provide financial assistance for emergency rental assistance, emergency electric assistance, food, and emergency heating fuel. The agency depends on fund raising events, faith-based organizations, businesses and individual donations to meet the needs for low-income citizens in our communities.
You Can Help Wilkes County by Calling (336) 667-7174
- Businesses donations for crisis needs
- Donate for crisis needs
- Stocking the food pantry shelves
- Sort and work in the yard sale room (open on Monday from 8:00am to Noon)
- Donate items for yardsale
- Assistance at Chicken Q’s
- Feed the Hungry (Civic groups, schools, clubs, businesses, churches, friends or individuals do a food drive)
- Help raise funds to be used for emergency assistance, food bank and low income projects
- Volunteer for Yard Sales throughout the year.